Ari, by Wear Your Love
Our vivid and oh-so-feminine long-stem rose lace is brought to life with a classic feel and a twist of romantic whimsy in our Ari gown. A timeless silhouette with fitted lace bodice, shallow scooped boat neck, and a gathered full circle skirt, combines with seven-eighths length sleeves and delicate hand-cut lace motifs at neckline, open back, cuffs, and train. A dress made for dancing, laughing, crying happy tears, and being loved, the Ari dress is playful flirtation and classic beauty at once.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Ari is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Ari gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Soft stretch floral lace in off white color
- Lined in organic cotton lycra blend fabric, for the most luxurious body-hugging feel
- Lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, and Ivory
- Slips on/off over the head
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Available with a full coverage back, or open back (shown)
- Available in Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (12-inches), or Full Train (22-inches, shown)
- Three sleeve options: 7/8 bracelet sleeve (shown), Straight long sleeve (to wrist), Slight flare onto hand (as Ellora and Camilla dresses)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova (shown), Kenna, Oceane, and Shay veils as well as Sol, Holly, and Gabby hair scarves.
- Sewn-in soft foam bust cups included
Thank you to all of our wonderful brides who chose The Ari for their big day! For styling inspo, here are just a few of our gorgeous Ari brides from our Story Behind The Dress Blog: Brisa, Ashlyn, Allisence, Chloe, Hannah, and Karen.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.