Camilla, by Wear Your Love
Purely classic, Camilla blends soft touchability with an everlasting style you’ll love now, tomorrow, and always. Inside and out, every inch of this dress is comfortable, elegant, and finished to perfection.
The artfully placed long stem rose pattern is highlighted with hand-cut lace floral motifs, emphasizing the feminine allure of the wide scoop neckline, long lace sleeves, plunged open V back, and perfectly flattering gathered waistline. A delicate satin ribbon tie at the upper back provides a secure dance-the-night away kind of fit, and a thoughtful touch of grace. The A-line beautifully silky chiffon skirt is lined with organic cotton and topped with a full circle-cut soft English tulle overlay that adds nearly infinite ethereal beauty to Camilla. Choose the statement-making long and romantic Full Train for an unforgettable look that will make you feel like you’re walking on air.
- Stretch lace in beautiful soft white color
- Organic cotton lining through bodice and sleeves
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Bodice lining color available in Ivory, Natural (shown), and Nude (shown)
- Skirt is composed of three layers: organic cotton lining, beautifully silky chiffon middle layer, and soft English tulle circle skirt shell layer
- Scoop neckline with deep V open back
- Satin ribbon tie for an added touch of grace and plenty of fit security
- Hand-cut lace embellishments artfully placed at neckline, open back, waistline, and cuffs
- Elasticized waistline for a flattering and comfortable fit
- Built-in soft foam bust cups are included
- Train options include: Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (8-in), Court Train (18-in), and Full Train (28-in)
- Shown with Full Train option (28 inches)
- Pairs beautifully with our Kenna, Oceane, and Nova veils
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.