If you are the kind of woman who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Naomi, by Wear Your Love
The Naomi dress is perfectly suited to the indie bride with a playful spirit who dances to the beat of her own drum. Our ever-popular Zoey skirt makes an appearance here, and this time our signature flowy and soft organic cotton, buttery soft chiffon, and English tulle skirt is paired with a unique geometric pattern stretch lace that makes for a mesmerizing long sleeve bodice. Dance the night away in this comfortable, elegant, and totally unique gown.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Naomi is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Naomi gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Naomi is shown with nude bodice lining and Sweep Train (8-in).
- Unique geometric lace in soft white (a shade between ivory and bright white)
- Open bra-back design allows you to wear a traditional bra while still flaunting your beautiful back
- Bodice lined in front and back
- Hidden strap inside the back of the dress holds your bra band in place
- Skirt is created in three luxurious circle skirt layers: organic cotton, beautiful chiffon, and soft English tulle
- Skirt is available with three train options: Floor-Length (no train), Sweep Train (8-in), and Court Train (16-in)
- Wide scoop neckline perfect for highlighting a statement necklace, or your gorgeous collarbones
- Fitted lace sleeves available unlined (shown), or lined.
- Bodice lining color options include: White, Ivory, Natural, Gold, Nude (shown)
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Shown paired with our White Quartz Necklace and Cara Veil
- PAIRS WITH: Cara Veil, Nova Veil in soft white, Kenna Veil
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders, you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.