If you are the kind of bride who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Felicia is classic elegance with a modern feel, and the kind of lush softness that dreams are made of. Delightfully feminine design wins the day, and here we’ve paired our most-loved lace detailing with a sleek silhouette as timeless as it is beautiful. A wide V neckline accentuates the lovely collarbone and neck while elongating the upper body. The wide V back and rounded train make for a vision of grace from any angle. The Felicia shines with delicate details of hand-cut lace motifs at the neckline, open back, sleeve cuffs, and at the waistline. A delicate satin ribbon tie at the upper back provides a secure dance-the-night away kind of fit, and a refined touch of charm. This is an heirloom gown you will love forever, that never goes out of style, and will be sure to be unforgettable.
- Stretch lace in beautiful soft white color
- Organic cotton lining
- Bodice lining color available in Ivory (shown), Natural, and Nude
- A line skirt is composed of two layers: organic cotton and natural silk chiffon
- Wide soft V neckline with deep soft V open back (optional)
- Satin ribbon tie for an added touch of grace and plenty of fit security
- Hand-cut lace embellishments artfully placed at neckline, open back, waistline, and cuffs
- Elasticized waistline for a flattering and comfortable fit
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- Train options include: Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (10-in), and Full Train (24-in)
- Available with lined or unlined sleeves.
- Shown with Ivory lining color, lined sleeves, and Full Train (24-in)
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.