Felicia, by Wear Your Love
Felicia is classic elegance with a modern feel, and the kind of lush softness that dreams are made of. Delightfully feminine design wins the day, and here we’ve paired our most-loved lace detailing with a sleek silhouette as timeless as it is beautiful. A wide V neckline accentuates the lovely collarbone and neck while elongating the upper body. The wide V back and rounded train make for a vision of grace from any angle.
Felicia shines with delicate details of hand-cut lace motifs at the neckline, open back, sleeve cuffs, and at the waistline. A delicate satin ribbon tie at the upper back provides a secure dance-the-night away kind of fit, and a refined touch of charm. This is an heirloom gown you will love forever, that never goes out of style, and will be sure to be unforgettable.
Felicia is shown here with ivory lining, lined sleeves, and a full 24 in train.
- Stretch lace in beautiful soft white color
- Organic cotton lining
- Bodice lining color available in Ivory (shown), Natural, and Nude
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- A line skirt is composed of two layers: organic cotton and beautifully silky chiffon
- Wide soft V neckline with deep soft V open back (optional)
- Satin ribbon tie for an added touch of grace and plenty of fit security
- Hand-cut lace embellishments artfully placed at neckline, open back, waistline, and cuffs
- Elasticized waistline for a flattering and comfortable fit
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- Train options include: Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (10-in), and Full Train (24-in)
- Available with lined or unlined sleeves.
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils.
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.