Evie, by Wear Your Love
A dress whose allure is both the effortlessly sensual shape, and the prettiest of delicate details.
A deep v-neckline highlights your décolletage while accentuating the gown’s sleek lines. The long lace sleeves are unlined with cuffs that flare ever-so-slightly onto the hand. The mermaid skirt hugs through the hips with a subtle flare at the knee for a softer take on the classic dramatic silhouette. Built-in soft foam bust cups and an elasticized waistline ensure a comfortable, flawless fit.
Evie’s gorgeous paisley lace is a dream to wear – soft to the touch with plenty of stretch so you can move blissfully through your big day. Every edge of the bodice, from the v-neck to the open v-back and sleeve cuffs, is finished in hand-cut lace motifs, accentuating all those places where lace meets skin with delicate petals.
As with all of our bridal dresses, The Evie is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Evie gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Evie is shown with nude lining and a full train.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy paisley lace
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Long fitted sleeves are unlined
- Hand-cut lace at the neckline, open back, and cuffs
- Sheer mesh inlay at the deep v-neck ensures a comfortable, secure bodice fit
- Figure-flattering mermaid silhouette highlights curves
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Bodice lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, Ivory
- Available in Floor-Length, Court Train (14-inches), and Full Train (24-inches, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, Oceane, and Bloom veils as well as the Sol and Holly hair scarves.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.