If you are the kind of bride who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Senia, by Wear Your Love
Effortless chic perfection in the most luxurious lace. Our Senia gown begins and ends with the beautifully unique long-stem rose lace that drapes gracefully from every contour. Optional unlined back, and unlined sleeves offer a cool and comfortable feel and that beautiful illusion-lace detail we know and love. Senia's boat neckline, and sweep train of 8 inches finish off the clean, crisp, and elegant silhouette.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Senia is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Senia gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Long lace sleeves
- Soft stretch lace
- Organic cotton lining
- Lining options include: fully lined bodice back and sleeves, unlined back and sleeves, or lined back and unlined sleeves
- If choosing lined back, this dress can be worn with a traditional bra
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- A-line lace skirt made to drape but not hug the hips
- Lace available in White, Off White, or Ivory
- Lining available in Ivory, White, Nude, and Natural
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Standard train of 8 inches
- The first 7 photos show Senia in Ivory lace on Natural lining with fully lined sleeves and back, and remaining photos show White lace on both Natural and Nude linings, with unlined sleeves and back
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders, you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.