Sleeveless Keyhole Back Eyelash Lace
Nev, by Wear Your Love
Nev is made for the minimalist beauty who exudes confidence and elegance and needs her dress to do the same. This column gown features a lace fabric with a modern abstract design that bucks traditional floral norms and does things a little differently. The stunningly intricate eyelash lace hemline trim gives Nev enough glamour and textured beauty to fulfill the needs of a bride who lives for the details. And, need we say more than LOOK at that jaw-dropping open back? It is a diamond-shaped, and oh-so-elegant design detail complimented perfectly by the full train, and makes this dress absolutely unforgettable.
Add an optional princess skirt slit to maximize drama. The slit is placed along your right leg, and it is customized to your height and modesty preference so that you control how much leg you want to show.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Nev is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Nev gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Nev is shown where with natural lining and a full train.
- High-cut rounded neckline
- Satin button closure at upper back
- Fitted bodice
- Gently hangs over hips but does not hug
- Train options include floor-length (no train), sweep train (10 inch), and full train (28 inch)
- Skirt options include No Slit (closed skirt), or Princess Slit (a thigh-high slit finished with eyelash lace - height of the slit is customized to your measurements)
- Continuous bodice with no waist seam
- Lace is off-white
- Available with Ivory, Nude, and Natural (shown) lining options
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Pairs with our Mia sleeves (shown), and Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils.
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Lace and lining are stretch throughout
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.