Mailyn, by Wear Your Love
We think there might be nothing quite so pretty in all of bridal! Mailyn just checks all the boxes! And that's because of you.
From her delicate bell sleeves to her figure-flattering A-line skirt, Mailyn is a vision of grace from every angle. This lace fairytale was born out of the requests we hear from our brides every day: her sleek v-neck, illusion lace sleeves, and open v-back have all been designed with our wonderful brides' "pretty please"s in mind.
Mailyn features a fitted bodice in soft stretchy long stem rose lace. Perfectly undone floral scapes sweep across the center front with artfully placed hand-cut lace motifs extending onto skin to highlight your décolletage. A ribbon back tie at the upper back keeps everything securely in place so you can dance the night away.
As with all of our bridal dresses, The Mailyn is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Mailyn gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Mailyn is shown with natural lining and a full train paired with our Gabby veil.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy long stem rose lace
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- A-line skirt drapes over the hips without hugging
- Gently elasticized waistline ensures a comfortable fit
- Hand-cut lace motifs artfully placed at the v-neckline, open back, hemline, and train
- Upper back ribbon tie ensures a secure fit in the shoulders
- Sleeve options include: unlined bell sleeves (shown), lined straight to wrist, lined 3/4 sleeve
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head, or can be stepped-into (open back only)
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude, Natural (shown), Ivory
- Skirt length available in Floor-Length (no train), Sweep (12-in), Full Train (28-in, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, Oceane, Bloom, and Gabby veils as well as the Sol, Holly and Gabby hair scarves.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.