Lennox 3.0 Dress
Crop Top Wedding Dress With Off-shoulder Long Lace Sleeves
Lennox 3.0, by Wear Your Love
Lennox 3.0 is for the modern, boho bride who believes in epic romance with her whole heart. This shoulder-baring, two-piece ensemble is effortlessly sensual, showcasing tantalizing stretches of sun-kissed skin.
The crop top is incredibly comfortable to wear, featuring our soft stretch rosebud lace in a flirty off-the-shoulder design and sweetheart lining. Scalloped lace trim along the neckline, open keyhole back, and long sleeves add a touch of playful romance and a secure fit. A gorgeous chiffon back waist tie perfectly compliments Lennox’s whimsical romantic style.
The fit and flare skirt hugs through the hips and elegantly flares through the length with a hem draped in your choice of silk chiffon or vegan chiffon. Add an optional train for maximum drama. The skirt is lined in breathable organic cotton knit and is designed with a wide elasticized waist which can be worn at the natural waist or at the hips.
Feel like your true self on your wedding day; The Lennox 3.0 is ready to dance to the beat of your drum with you.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Lennox 3.0 is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed, we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Lennox 3.0 gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Lennox 3.0 is shown here with nude lining and a full train.
- Soft stretch lace in soft white color
- Long unlined lace sleeves with scalloped lace cuff detail
- Sweetheart-shaped bodice lining
- Lined in an organic cotton blend fabric for the most luxurious feel
- Lining color available in nude (shown), natural, and ivory
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Two-piece crop top design, with keyhole back and chiffon tie at waist
- Off-the-shoulder neckline is finished in scalloped lace detail
- Scalloped lace at waist of both top and skirt
- Chiffon skirt ruffle and top back tie available in either natural silk or vegan option
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Available in Floor-Length, Sweep Train (12-inches), and Full Train (24-inches, shown)
- Pairs perfectly with our Oceane, Nova, and Kenna veils, as well as our Sol and Holly hair scarf
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.