Julie 2.0 Dress
Julie 2.0, by Wear Your Love
Julie 2.0 is head-to-toe luxury in body-hugging stretch French lace, with endless hand-cut floral lace appliqué creating dimensions of elegant feminine beauty. The long fitted sleeves are finished with scalloped cuffs.
Every inch of edging on the skirt is meticulously hand-cut and artfully layered by hand. The optional princess skirt slit is placed along your left leg and cascades to a rounded train for a gorgeous, sensual silhouette. The slit is customized to your height and modesty preference so that you control how much leg you want to show.
The lace in this dress is a dream, exhibiting true old-world craftsmanship holding true to the quality standards of European lace makers’ generations ago. The lace used on this gown has broad mesh backing and soft matte finish with a unique floral pattern, and wonderfully silky feel.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Julie 2.0 is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Julie gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Soft white luxuriously stretchy lace
- Lined throughout the whole dress and sleeves with breathable organic cotton lining
- All edges artfully embellished with hand-cut lace motif detailing
- Back options include: open back (shown), or closed back full coverage
- Stunning wide V neckline with lace motif detailing
- Slit options include: princess seam slit (shown), or closed skirt (no slit)
- Rounded 18-inch train with hand-cut lace motif detailing
- Lining options include: Ivory, Natural, Nude (shown)
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Built-in soft foam cups included
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.