Jess, by Wear Your Love
A dream dress that has it all, Jess begins with a sleek silhouette sure to wow, and ends with enchanting chiffon ruffles that exude passion. Prioritizing comfort and functionality with a stretch lace shell, organic cotton lining, and built in bust-cups, Jess simultaneously delivers on glamor, with a deep V open back, romantic lace straps, and scalloped modern abstract lace embellishments. An elegant column design elongates the body, while our abstract seashell-patterned lace brings the Jess gown plenty of contemporary sophistication. She is confident, sexy, and unforgettable.
As with all of our dresses, Jess is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Jess gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Jess is shown with nude lining and a full train paired with our Tali hair scarf.
- Soft white stretch abstract lace
- Lined in breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- V neckline, embellished with scalloped lace
- Low open-back, embellished with scalloped lace
- Column silhouette, hugging your curves
- Soft stretch lace straps
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head, or can be stepped-into
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, Ivory
- Available in Floor-Length (no train and no chiffon ruffles), Court Train (16-inches), and Full Train (30-inches, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Oceane, Kenna, Nova, & Kristen veils, as well as our Sol, Tali, Codi, & Holly hair scarves.
Ready-to-Wear wedding gowns are made to your alpha size, and your custom height. Please size up if you are between sizes. Once your order is placed, you will be emailed a questionnaire to provide more dress details, including lining color, height, and chiffon choice (if applicable).
Made-to-Measure wedding gows are made custom to your unique shape. Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your lining color, chiffon choice (where applicable), bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height (where applicable).
Shipping and Import
All U.S. Ready-to-Wear dresses come with complimentary UPS 2nd
Day Air shipping.
Domestic Made-to-measure dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for IMPORT AND CUSTOMS FEES which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches with all our MADE-TO-MEASURE wedding dresses. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 5 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.