Emmy, by Wear Your Love
Emmy is a heart-fluttering, show-stopping, two-piece ensemble, made to bring out the flirtatious babe you know you are. You know, the one your spouse-to-be can't get enough of.
The shoulder-baring crop top features a sweetheart lining and scalloped lace details, accentuating your décolletage. The back and long lace sleeves are unlined to let tantalizing stretches of skin peek through.
A fit and flare skirt is ready to move on the dance floor! She hugs through the hips and elegantly flares through the length ending in an optional train. A wide elasticized waist provides a comfortable fit and allows you to wear the skirt at the natural waist or at the hips so you decide how much midriff you want to show. Cotton dot trim along the hemline and sleeve cuffs add a dash of timeless charm.
Emmy’s foliage lace is a dream to wear, exhibiting stunning old-world craftsmanship that holds true to the quality standards of European lace makers’ generations ago. It is a wonderfully silky texture-scape of woven blooms & climbing leaves that comfortably stretches with your movements.
As with all of our bridal dresses, Emmy is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Emmy gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Emmy is shown with natural lining and a court train.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy foliage lace
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Two-piece crop top design with sweetheart-shaped bodice lining and unlined back
- Off-the-shoulder neckline is finished in scalloped lace detail
- Scalloped lace at waist of both top and skirt
- Boho cotton dot trim along the sleeve cuffs, hemline, and train.
- Fitted long lace sleeves are unlined
- Fit and flare skirt’s elasticized waistline can be worn at the natural waist or hips
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude, Natural (shown), Ivory
- Skirt length available in Floor-Length, Sweep Train (12-inches, shown), and Court Train (18-inches)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, Oceane, and Shay (shown) veils as well as Sol and Holly hair scarves.
Ready-to-Wear wedding gowns are made to your alpha size, and your custom height. Please size up if you are between sizes. Once your order is placed, you will be emailed a questionnaire to provide more dress details, including lining color, height, and chiffon choice (if applicable).
Made-to-Measure wedding gows are made custom to your unique shape. Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your lining color, chiffon choice (where applicable), bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height (where applicable).
Shipping and Import
All U.S. Ready-to-Wear dresses come with complimentary UPS 2nd
Day Air shipping.
Domestic Made-to-measure dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for IMPORT AND CUSTOMS FEES which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches with all our MADE-TO-MEASURE wedding dresses. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 5 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.