Senia, by Wear Your Love
Effortless chic perfection in the most luxurious lace. Senia begins and ends with our beautifully unique long-stem rose lace that drapes gracefully from every contour. This long sleeve beauty features a narrow A-line skirt designed for a slim fit at the hips, and an elegant, understated silhouette.
Optional unlined back and unlined sleeves offer a cool and comfortable feel and that beautiful illusion-lace detail we know and love. Senia's boat neckline, and sweep train of 8 inches finish off the clean, crisp, and chic silhouette.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Senia is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Senia gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Long lace sleeves
- Soft stretch lace
- Organic cotton lining
- Lining options include: fully lined bodice back and sleeves, unlined back and sleeves, or lined back and unlined sleeves
- If choosing lined back, this dress can be worn with a traditional bra
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- Narrow a-line lace skirt is made to drape but not hug the hips
- Lace is Off-White
- Lining available in Ivory, Natural, and Nude
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Standard train of 8 inches
- All photos in studio with floral arch show Senia in Off-white lace on Natural lining with fully lined sleeves and back, and remaining photos show White lace on both Natural and Nude linings, with unlined sleeves and back
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils.
Ready-to-Wear wedding gowns are made to your alpha size, and your custom height. Please size up if you are between sizes. Once your order is placed, you will be emailed a questionnaire to provide more dress details, including lining color, height, and chiffon choice (if applicable).
Made-to-Measure wedding gows are made custom to your unique shape. Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your lining color, chiffon choice (where applicable), bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height (where applicable).
Shipping and Import
All U.S. Ready-to-Wear dresses come with complimentary UPS 2nd
Day Air shipping.
Domestic Made-to-measure dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for IMPORT AND CUSTOMS FEES which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches with all our MADE-TO-MEASURE wedding dresses. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 5 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.