If you are the kind of bride who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of woman, and we are so happy you have found us.
Zia, by Wear Your Love
This figure-hugging, uber-flattering and totally captivating gown has been created for the confident beauty, who radiates understated elegance. Our new favorite lace is paired with a modern silhouette for the contemporary bride who wants to create a whole lot of wow without showing a whole lot of skin. The mermaid skirt flares from just above the knee in a high-low shape that elongates the body. This gown is made to hug you just the right way and is so comfortable you won’t want to slip out of it at the end of the night... really. The organic cotton lining keeps you cool and comfortable all day and night with a luxuriously soft feel you will love.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Zia is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Zia gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Zia is shown with BOTH the unlined bell sleeve option, and the fully lined straight sleeve, option, with Sweep Train, and Natural color lining.
- Gorgeous stretch lace throughout, and completely lined in organic cotton
- Boat neckline front and back
- Lace is soft white (a shade between ivory and bright white)
- Lining options include: Nude, Natural (shown), White, and Ivory
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Flattering mermaid skirt flares from just above the knee
- Train options include: Floor-Length (no train), Sweep Train (10-in) (shown), and Full Train (24-in)
- Fitted lace sleeves, available lined (shown), or unlined
- Sleeve options include: Straight sleeves slightly flared onto the hand, either lined or unlined, with scalloped lace cuff detail, OR High-low bell sleeves fitted to elbow, and unlined
- Zia can be worn with a traditional bra
- Shown paired with our Statement Rose Quartz necklace and Nova Veil in floor-length soft white
- PAIRS WITH: Kenna Veil, Nova Veil in soft white, Tulle Sash in soft white
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders, you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.