If you are the kind of woman who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Phoebe, by Wear Your Love
The Phoebe bride embodies effortless beauty and understated glamour. This gown is for the laid-back natural beauty who believes in love and exudes confidence.
Every curve of this dress is so soft it begs to be worn. The lace used in the bodice and sleeves was chosen for its body-hugging and luxurious feel. The organic cotton, natural silk chiffon, and soft English tulle fabrics chosen for the skirt create three ethereal layers that come to life with movement, making magic with every step taken.
With all the glorious detailing of our best-selling Zoey gowns and a new silhouette that shows off those gorgeous shoulders, we’ve finished every edge in hand-cut and carefully placed lace motifs of floral lace in that perfectly imperfect, effortlessly graceful way we love so much.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Phoebe is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Phoebe gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Phoebe is shown with Natural bodice lining color at a Court Train (16-in).
- Lace and skirt are soft-white in color (slightly less stark than bright white)
- Bodice is fully lined front and back
- Bodice lining color options include: White, Ivory, Natural (shown), Nude (darkest)
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Sleeves can be made unlined (shown), or fully lined
- Non-slip elastic trim at the inside of shoulders for a comfortable grip
- All photos show Natural bodice lining
- All photos show no lining in sleeves
- Built-in soft foam bust cups by request
- Three skirt layers: organic cotton, natural silk chiffon, and soft English tulle
- Available with three train options: Floor-Length (no train), Sweep (8-inch train), and Court (16-inch train) (shown)
- Shown paired with the Nova veil in floor length and soft white, and our Earthbound Earrings
- PAIRS WITH: Lyra Veil, Kenna Veil in Soft White, Demi Veil, and Nova Veil in Soft White
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders, you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.