Odette, by Wear Your Love
Odette is made for the refined natural beauty who exudes charm, confidence, and a touch of magic.
With its beautifully textured lace, perfectly paneled skirt, and eyelash detailing at every edge, this gown is the kind that never goes out of style. Look back at your wedding photos in 20 years, and you will absolutely still adore this one. The Odette bride embodies effortless beauty and femininity, in a classic and understated way.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Odette is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Odette gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- A-line skirt in six beautiful panels
- Fully lined
- Lining available in Nude, Natural, Ivory and Gold
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Sweetheart neckline
- Double stretch spaghetti straps crossing at low back
- Skirt is loose around hips and has plenty of movement
- Eyelash detailing around hemline, neckline, and back
- Japanese lace has minimal mechanical stretch and lining is stretch
- Waist is elasticized for comfort and a flattering fit at your smallest point
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Pairs beautifully with our Kenna, Oceane, or Nova veils, and the Bryn Topper
- Three train length options: Floor length has no train and the skirt is entirely lace, Sweep train is a 12-inch train and is entirely lace, Full train is a 24-inch train which includes a gathered tier of silky chiffon
- Lace is ivory
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
Photos in-studio are of White lining and Sweep Train. Outdoor photos are of Natural lining and Full Train.
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.