If you are the kind of woman who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Maya, by Wear Your Love
We don’t like to play favorites, but if you are the kind of bride who plans to summon her inner goddess on your wedding day, you are definitely our kind of woman. The Maya dress was made for the bride who wants to embody her mystic gypsy soul while keeping a totally chic and effortless vibe to her look. Our favorite new subtle floral lace is just right with these statement sleeves, elegant skirt, and open back with satin button detailing. And hey, how can you go wrong with a gown you can wear with a bra while still showing off your beautiful back?
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Maya is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Maya gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Maya is shown with Full Train (18-in) and lined in Natural, and is shown with both the lined straight sleeve option, as well as the bell sleeve option.
- Mesmerizing, soft stretch lace throughout, and lined in organic cotton
- Soft white lace (slightly less bright than pure white)
- Lining options include: Nude, Natural, Ivory, and White
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- High boat neckline
- Open bra-back design allows you to wear a traditional bra while still flaunting your beautiful back
- Hidden strap inside the back of the dress holds your bra band in place
- A-line skirt drapes over the hips, without hugging them
- Option side slit is finished in scalloped lace
- Train options include: Floor-Length (no train), and Full Train (18-in) (Shown)
- Sleeve options include: Straight sleeves slightly flared onto the hand, either lined or unlined, with scalloped lace cuff detail, OR High-low bell sleeves fitted to elbow, and unlined
- Shown paired with our Five Stone Rose Quartz Necklace
- PAIRS WITH: Kenna Veil and Nova Veil in soft white
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders, you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.