Vintage-inspired Sleeveless Mermaid Wedding Dress
Elle, by Wear Your Love
Stunning to the very last inch, Elle is a work of art that blends exceptional design with bold style. One part vintage inspiration and one part refined luxury, Elle features modern lace combinations, clever, figure-flattering construction, and clean, chic lines. She is a creative statement, with attention to the prettiest details, like the line of satin buttons at the base of the open back, and the eyelash lace that adorns the neckline, open back, and train. Enchanting chiffon ruffles along the beautifully full train add drama, and everything comes together like a dream, balancing sophistication and sexiness.
Elle’s soft mermaid silhouette and square neckline give her a feminine fashion-forward vibe, while her tantalizingly soft organic cotton lining, built-in bust cups, and curve-hugging stretch lace mean you’ll be comfortable to the very last dance.
As with all of our dresses, Elle is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Elle gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Elle is shown with natural lining and a full train.
- Soft white stretch geometric-patterned lace
- Lined in breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Square neckline, embellished with scalloped lace
- Open V back, embellished with scalloped lace
- Subtle mermaid silhouette, hugging your curves
- Elasticized waistline for a comfortable fit
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head, or can be stepped-into
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude, Natural(shown), Ivory
- Available in Floor-Length (no train and no chiffon ruffles), Court Train (16-inches), and Full Train (32-inches, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Oceane, Kenna, Shay, Nova, & Kristen veils, as well as our Sol, Tali, Codi, & Holly hair scarves.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.