Alana, by Wear Your Love
This one is for our independent beauties. A unique stretch geometric lace is paired with an effortlessly chic silhouette that slims the waist and hugs in the right places. The A-line skirt features artfully arranged lace panels designed to draw the eye through the length of the dress, elongating the body, for a graceful and modern look. Our signature long sleeves with lace detailing at the cuff ever so slightly flare onto the hand. And, the Alana gown is perfectly finished with a statement cutout back, complete with French eyelash lace trim and a single satin button.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Alana is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed, we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Alana gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Made with a luxurious stretch geometric pattern lace, stretch organic cotton lining, and French eyelash lace details
- Lace is soft white (a shade between ivory and bright white)
- Lining is available in white (shown), ivory, natural, and nude
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- A-line skirt, with artfully placed panels designed to flatter your figure
- Built-in soft foam cups are included
- Long sleeves with lace cuff detailing, available lined (shown) or unlined
- Open cutout back, with single satin button
- Available with 14-inch train (shown), or in floor-length (no train)
- Wide soft-V neckline
- Shown paired with our Asymmetrical Dangle Earrings
- PAIRS WITH: Cara Fringe Veil, Nova Veil in soft white, Kenna Veil, Demi Veil
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed, we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.