For a limited time select gowns are available in standard alpha sizes (XS – XL) which are ready to ship within 10 business days. These ready-to-wear dresses are cut to your individual skirt length and sleeve length requirement, but are not eligible for any other size customizations, nor any design customizations. Our standard wedding dress return policy which applies to made-to-measure dresses also applies for ready-to-wear dresses.
XS / Bust 31-33 / Waist 23-25 / Hips 33-35 / Shoulder to Waist at Side 14
S / Bust 34-36 / Waist 26-28 / Hips 36-38 / Shoulder to Waist at Side 14.5
M / Bust 37-39 / Waist 29-31 / Hips 39-41 / Shoulder to Waist at Side 15
L / Bust 40-42 / Waist 32-34 / Hips 42-44 / Shoulder to Waist at Side 15.5
XL / Bust 43-45 / Waist 35-37 / Hips 45-47 / Shoulder to Waist at Side 16
Odette, by Wear Your Love
The Odette gown is made for the refined natural beauty who exudes charm, confidence, and a touch of magic.
With its exotic lace pattern in textured cotton, perfectly paneled skirt, and eyelash detailing at every edge, this gown is the kind that never goes out of style. Look back at your wedding photos in 20 years, and you will absolutely still adore this one. The Odette bride embodies effortless beauty and femininity, in a classic and understated way.
- A-line skirt in six beautiful panels
- Fully lined
- Lining available in Ivory, White, Nude, Natural, and Gold
- Sweetheart neckline
- Double stretch spaghetti straps crossing at low back
- Skirt is loose around hips and has plenty of movement
- Eyelash detailing around hemline, neckline, and back
- Cotton lace has minimal mechanical stretch and lining is stretch
- Waist is elasticized for comfort and a flattering fit at your smallest point
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Pairs with our Kenna Veil, Nova Veil (soft white), and the Bryn Topper
- Three train length options: Floor length has no train and the skirt is entirely lace, Sweep train is a 12-inch train and is entirely lace, Full train is a 24-inch train which includes a gathered tier of natural silk chiffon
- Lace is ivory
Photos in-studio are of White lining and Sweep Train. Outdoor photos are of Natural lining and Full Train.
SIZING: Please choose your alpha size from the dropdown menu. Note that fabric is stretchy, so if one of your measurements is a couple of inches different than the size guidelines your dress is still likely to fit you. You will receive an email the next business day after your order is placed which will provide guidance on how to provide your skirt length and sleeve length requirements.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.