North, by Wear Your Love
Our North gown was designed for statement-making. Let this beauty help you shine, with bold femininity and luxurious style.
Her deep v neckline shows off your gorgeous curves, revealing a tantalizing peek of skin. She is equal parts enduring elegance and sensual design, with long fitted sleeves have been left unlined for an exquisite wash of sheer lace on skin. Our unique and totally cool seashell lace is an abstract masterpiece, adorning the bodice with a fresh take on shells and pearls. If you’re searching for something a little different than the floral-laden bridal norms, you will find its siren’s call irresistible.
The dreamy full circle skirt sits at the smallest part of your waist and features three layers: organic cotton, silky chiffon, and airy English tulle. This skirt style is an absolute bride favorite for the stunning way it comes to life with every step you take.
As with all of our bridal dresses, The North is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your North gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
North is shown with nude bodice lining and a sweep train paired with The Sara Belt.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy seashell lace
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Long fitted lace sleeves are unlined
- Sheer mesh inlay at the deep v-neck ensures a comfortable, secure bodice fit
- Tulle upper back tie ensures an secure fit in the open back shoulders (open back only)
- Three skirt layers: organic cotton, beautifully silky chiffon, and soft English tulle
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head, or can be stepped-into (open back only)
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Bodice lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, Ivory
- Skirt Length available in Floor-Length (no train), Sweep (8-inch train, shown), and Court (16-inch train)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils as well as Sara belt.
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Fantastic! We can do that. We offer a splendidly soft and airy vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dresses with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire that we send to you after you place your dress order.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.