Luna, by Wear Your Love
Unapologetically feminine and wildly romantic. From her elegant bell sleeves to her daring low V-back, Luna is a captivating, lace delight.
Her wide v-neck gracefully highlights your décolletage while her detail-rich fit and flare skirt is simply mesmerizing on the dance floor. The skirt’s seamless waist drapes gracefully to the hips with figure-flattering chiffon panels that add beautiful shape and dimension. Her long bell sleeves are unlined for that subtly sensual lace-on-skin effect. The cuffs gently flare to the wrists and are finished in lace motifs that extend delicately onto the hand.
Luna’s small details will have you falling deeper in love with her. A satin ribbon tie at the low back adds a touch of romance while securing the open back in place, and defining your waist. Hand-cut lace motifs adorn the edges of the v-neck, backline, sleeves, and train with clusters of rose blooms, while cotton dot trim along the skirt’s chiffon panels and hemline adds a modern bohemian touch.
As with all of our bridal dresses, The Luna is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Luna gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Luna is shown with nude lining and a full train paired with our Bloom veil and Gaby Hair Scarf.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy long stem rose lace with vegan chiffon panels in the skirt
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Non-slip trim sewn into the shoulders for a secure fit
- Vegan chiffon skirt panels highlight your beautiful shape
- Flowing fit and flare skirt is a dream to move in
- Hand-cut lace motifs artfully placed at the v-neckline, open back, hemline, and train
- Lower back ribbon tie ensures a secure fit in the open v-back
- Long unlined bell sleeves
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, or Ivory
- Skirt length available in Floor Length (no train), Court Train (16-inches), or Full Train (28-inches, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, Oceane, Bloom, Shay and Gabby veils as well as the Holly and Gabby hair scarves.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.