London, by Wear Your Love
London is for the bride who wants to feel blissfully at home in her gown on her big day.
Every curve of the London is uncompromisingly soft. From the body-hugging bodice to the full circle skirt, this long sleeve gown just glides onto your skin. Our luxurious foliage lace features hand-cut detailing along the neckline and cuffs, but it is most striking along the deep v-back where artfully-placed woven leaves climb along your shoulders.
London’s skirt is simply gorgeous; it sits at the smallest part of your waist and cascades into three layers of organic cotton, silky chiffon, and airy English tulle. These magical layers come to life with every step you take.
The lace in this dress is a dream, exhibiting true old-world craftsmanship holding true to the quality standards of European lace makers’ generations ago. The lace used on this gown has broad mesh backing and soft matte finish with a unique floral pattern, and wonderfully silky feel.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the London is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your London gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
London is shown here with nude bodice lining, lined sleeves, and a court train.
- Lace and skirt are soft-white in color (slightly less bright than pure white)
- Front and back of bodice are fully lined
- Choose from lined or unlined sleeves
- Bodice lining color options include ivory, natural, and nude
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Available vegan if choosing vegan chiffon
- Soft foam bust cups are sewn in when an open back is selected
- Designed for the waistline to fall at the natural waist (the sample dress may appear different on various models shown)
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Pairs beautifully with the Sara Belt
- Three skirt layers: organic cotton, beautifully silky chiffon, and soft English tulle
- Available with three train options: Floor-Length (no train), Sweep (8-inch train), and Court (16-inch train)
- Pairs perfectly with our Kenna Veil, Oceane Veil, Nova Veil, Holly Hair Scarf, and Sol Hair Scarf.
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.