Lara, by Wear Your Love
Inspired by our kindred spirits out there who love nothing more than to embody the mystical. Our Lara gown was created for the imaginative soul searching for a dress as romantic as she is. The lines are clean and chic, and the vibe is ethereal and alive with fantasy.
This dress is absolutely comfortable and so much fun to wear. The skirt is just the right weight to billow around you gracefully, but provides total freedom of motion. The organic cotton lining, caresses the skin with breathability and softness.
The scoop neckline is clean and perfect for highlighting a statement necklace, or your gorgeous collarbones. The open cut out back, and long flared sleeves check your dress wishlist boxes, and the layered, gorgeous circle skirt is lined to thigh length in organic cotton, then finishes to the floor in natural silk chiffon, giving the skirt just a hint of sheer, and adding a whole lot of flowy movement.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Lara is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed, we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Lara gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
The Lara is shown with a Full Train (18-in).
- A unique and modern paisley stretch lace pairs with flocking dot mesh for ultimate charm, and classic, yet whimsical feel
- Fitted bodice with scoop neckline, sweetheart lining, and cut out open back
- Full and flowing 3-layer circle skirt in lace, dotted mesh, and luxurious chiffon with organic cotton upper
- Lace is soft white (between ivory and white)
- Lining color options include Ivory, Natural, and Nude
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Elasticized waist for a comfortable fit
- Built-in soft foam cups are included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Train options include floor-length (no train) and Full Train (18-in) (shown)
- Satin button detailing atop open cut out back
- Long elegance sleeves with flared cuffs, and peek-a-boo polka dot detail
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, and Oceane veils
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Awesome! We can do that. We now include a luxuriously soft and beautiful vegan chiffon as a standard option for all of our dress with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose your preference between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (synthetic fiber) when you fill out the bridal questionnaire, we will send to you after your order is placed.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.