If you are the kind of bride who embraces her individual style, loves luxurious, body-hugging lace, and believes with all her heart in absolutely epic love, then you are our kind of bride, and we are so happy you have found us.
Purely classic, the Camilla dress blends soft touchability with an everlasting style you’ll love now, tomorrow, and always. Inside and out, every inch of this dress is comfortable, elegant, and finished to perfection.
The artfully placed long stem rose pattern is highlighted with hand-cut lace floral motifs, emphasizing the feminine allure of the wide scoop neckline, long lace sleeves, plunged open V back, and perfectly flattering gathered waistline. A delicate satin ribbon tie at the upper back provides a secure dance-the-night away kind of fit, and a thoughtful touch of grace. The A-line natural silk chiffon skirt is lined with organic cotton and topped with a full circle-cut soft English tulle overlay that adds nearly infinite ethereal beauty to Camilla. Choose the statement-making long and romantic Full Train for an unforgettable look that will make you feel like you’re walking on air.
- Stretch lace in beautiful soft white color
- Organic cotton lining through bodice and sleeves
- Bodice lining color available in White, Ivory, Natural (shown), and Nude
- Skirt is composed of three layers: organic cotton lining, natural silk chiffon middle layer, and soft English tulle circle skirt shell layer
- Scoop neckline with deep V open back
- Satin ribbon tie for an added touch of grace and plenty of fit security
- Hand-cut lace embellishments artfully placed at neckline, open back, waistline, and cuffs
- Elasticized waistline for a flattering and comfortable fit
- Built-in soft foam bust cups are included
- Train options include: Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (8-in), Court Train (18-in), and Full Train (28-in)
- Shown with Full Train option (28 inches)
COLORS: In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.
SIZING: Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Domestic orders are shipped with Priority Mail. The price range is generally between $30 - $55 USD, depending on your dress price and your shipping destination.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, or UPS / FedEx. The price range is generally between $70 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, your dress price, and your shipping destination.