Giselle, by Wear Your Love
Soft, romantic, ethereal… Giselle does the classic princess feel, without the cumbersome bulk and boning. The soft stretch lace bodice has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline with artfully placed scalloped lace edges for simply beautiful detail and a flattering body-hugging fit. The three-layer full-circle skirt is generously gathered at the waist, and pairs beautifully with our silk chiffon belt, Sara. Soft stretch straps are comfortable and chic. Movement is effortless and gorgeous in the soft English tulle and beautifully silky chiffon skirt, while the three train lengths mean there’s an option for everyone.
As with all of our wedding gowns, The Giselle is made to each bride’s exact measurements for a beautiful custom fit. After you place your order, we will send you our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing us with the precise measurements we will use to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes several measurements like your height, arm length, bust, waist, etc. so that your Giselle gown fits your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Soft stretch paisley lace in a creamy, off-white color
- Lined with a breathable organic cotton lycra blend fabric for the most luxurious feel
- Skirt is composed of three layers: organic cotton lining, beautifully silky chiffon middle layer, and soft English tulle shell
- Designed to easily slip on/off over the head
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Optional sewn-in soft foam bust cups included
- Bodice lining color available in: Ivory, Natural (shown), and Nude
- Swatches will be sent to you after you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Pairs beautifully with our Kenna Veil (shown), Oceane Veil, Nova veil, and Sara belt (shown)
- Available in Floor-length (no train), Sweep Train (8-inches), or Court Train (16-inches, shown)
Do you want your dress to be vegan? Fantastic! We offer a luxuriously soft vegan chiffon as an option for all of our dresses with a chiffon skirt layer. You will be able to choose between Natural Silk Chiffon (from silkworms) or Vegan Chiffon (a synthetic fiber) when you fill out your bridal questionnaire which we send to you after you place your order.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.