Light by Wear Your Love
Bold, modern design in our favorite heart-stopping lace. This chic statement gown is a boho masterpiece featuring our beloved long stem rose lace in a shoulder-baring halter design. An elegant mock neck frames your face, and delicate satin button details at the base of the neck draw the eye downward to a gorgeous diamond cut-out back. This daringly low open back provides a sensual contrast to her high neckline.
Light’s seamless waist beautifully elongates your body and transitions the fitted bodice to a stunning fit & flare skirt. The skirt drapes gracefully at the hips with godets at the low-hip that create voluminous ripples of lace through the length of the skirt – perfect for dancing the night away. The train, open back, and neckline are all adorned with delicate hand-cut lace motifs.
As with all of our bridal dresses, The Light is made to each bride’s exact measurements. After you place your order, we will you send our easy-to-follow measuring guide, which will direct you through providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hips, as well as your arm width & overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Light gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
Light is shown with nude lining and a full train paired with our Gabby veil.
- Soft white delightfully stretchy long stem rose lace
- Lined in a breathable organic cotton knit for the most luxurious feel
- Elegant mock neck with satin button closure at the back
- Flowing fit and flare skirt is a dream to move in
- Hand-cut lace motifs artfully placed at the neckline, open back, hemline, and train
- Comfortable stretch design slips on/off over the head, or can be stepped-into
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Ethically made in California
- Each gown is made by hand and will naturally vary in subtle ways from the sample dresses shown here. Pattern placement may also vary with each bride's individual measurements.
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order to help you choose your lining color
- Lining color available in Nude (shown), Natural, or Ivory
- Skirt length available in Floor Length (no train), Court Train (16-inches), or Full Train (28-inches, shown)
- Pairs beautifully with our Nova, Kenna, Oceane, Bloom, and Gabby veils as well as Holly and Gabby hair scarves.
Once your order is placed we will send a detailed measuring guide to you so that you can provide your exact measurements and we can create your dress to your specific size and shape. The measuring guide will include the opportunity to provide your bust, waist, hip, arm measurements, length measurements, as well as neckline depth, sleeve length, and slit height where applicable.
Shipping and Import
Domestic dress orders are shipped with Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipping within the United States takes 3-8 days. We always cover domestic dress shipping for our US brides. You don't pay anything for dress shipping.
For international orders you are given the choice between Priority Mail International, which uses your local postal service, and takes 10-25 days, depending on the country you are shipping to, or you can choose UPS / DHL, which takes 5-10 days. The price range is generally between $60 - $180 USD, depending on the carrier you choose, the weight of your dress, and your shipping destination.
Buyer is responsible for import and customs fees which may be assessed upon delivery. Please make sure you are aware of the fees that may apply in your country. As each country and region impose different types of fees for the importation of garments, we are not versed in the precise fees associated with each individual area. Please contact your local customs authority for details.
In an effort to make choosing your colors easy and provide a most accurate experience of our fabrics, we offer complimentary swatches for clients who have placed their dress order with us. The swatch packet will be sent out to you within 3 business days of your dress order being placed with us. You will then fill out our bridal questionnaire with your color choices after you have received your swatch packet. Your swatch packet will include the featured lace in all color options available, any other fabrics used for your dress, and the selection of lining color options we offer with your dress. There is no extra charge for this when you have placed your dress order with us.