The Indigo by Wear Your Love
This is what dreams are made of.
The Indigo bride holds nothing back, and lives her fairytales. She is utterly graceful, completely beautiful, and her sense of romance is contagious. She lights up the night, dances with soul, and gives everything she’s got to the moment. If we could say one dress represents the perfectly imperfect, effortlessly feminine, naturally chic style we most whole-heartedly espouse, the Indigo dress is it.
The gorgeous and unique Florals and Leaves lace that made our Zoey dress a best-seller, is here in full effect, creating an all-over lace look that exudes charm and poise. Long lace sleeves are completed with our signature style hand-cut lace motif cuffs. The deep scoop neckline features a subtle sweetheart shape which accentuates the décolletage; the wide-open back is perfectly flirtatious, and both areas are completely edged in hand-cut lace motifs. The bodice is fitted in stretch lace, includes sewn-in soft foam bust cups, and the Indigo dress has a lightly elasticized waistline for the most comfortable and easy fit. The lace A-line skirt features a gathered back panel adding fullness and drama to this captivating dress. The entire skirt hemline is finished in hand-cut lace with appliquéd motifs thoughtfully placed along the train. This dress is fully lined except at the upper chest, shoulders, and sleeves.
As with all of our wedding gowns, the Indigo is made to each individual bride’s exact measurements. After your order is placed we will send your measurement guide to you, which will direct you through the process of providing the precise measurements we need to create your gown to your unique shape. This includes your torso length, arm length, bust, waist, and hip size, as well as your arm width, and overall height, along with several other measurements. This means your Indigo gown will be made to fit your one-of-a-kind body like a glove.
- Soft stretch lace makes for a comfortable and easy fit
- Lace is soft white in color (not quite as bright as pure white)
- A-line skirt drapes over the hips without hugging
- Soft V neckline features a slight sweetheart shape
- Upper back lace strap keeps everything comfortably in place
- Hand-cut lace motifs at neckline, open back, cuffs, hemline, and train
- Unlined in shoulders and sleeves for an illusion lace effect
- Gently elasticized waistline
- Train options include a Sweep Train of 6 inches, or a Full Train of 18 inches (shown)
- Lining color options include: Ivory, Natural, Nude (darkest), and Gold
- Swatches will be sent to you when you place your order so that you can choose your color options
- Built-in soft foam bust cups included
- Pairs beautifully with our Kenna, Oceane, and Nova veils
Thank you to all of our wonderful brides who chose The Indigo for their big day! For styling inspo, here are just a few of our gorgeous Indigo brides from our Story Behind The Dress Blog: Colleen & Tory.